Quality Certified Manufacturer
ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Quality thy name is dependability, durability and acceptability. The focus on quality is in all aspect.
- Management: The quality of management is of extremely high caliber and improvising and honing the skills of management is an ongoing exercise. The decision-making is encouraged at all levels as power and accountability together with authority and responsibility is delegated to the lowest levels of management. Fine-tuning of quality is practiced.
- Maintenance: The maintenance work carried out is of high quality resulting in lasting and durable benefits and reduction in all round costs.
- Manufacturing: The process of manufacturing and the product manufactured conforms to the exalted International Standards.
Over 30 years of experiences
Manufacturing & Operations Skills and Experience
- Understanding of continuous improvement processes and tools, and change management methodologies
- Understanding of Manufacturing Process Technologies
- Understanding of factors that impact shop floor activity
- Experience practicing and implementing safety measures and improvements to mitigate risks
- Understanding of different manufacturing technologies and their potential financial and operational impacts on a business
- Experience making strategic business decisions in manufacturing to achieve business results
Custom design for your application
fully customizable gearbox
- All our gearbox are fully-customizable and come in a range of IP ratings to suit our customers’ requirements.
- We are actively developing new gear trains and gear related products. If you would like information on application based gearbox in development or to talk about your project, please feel free to send your requirements through our online “inquiry form” and one of our professional engineer and sales will be in touch with you shortly to provide a working solution.
- We offer a wide range of custom options that can be designed in our gearboxes including special high strength gear material, dimension restrictions, harsh working environment, low cost solution and extended lifetime requirement.